The members of the same family give preference to each other(What is wrong with giving preference to the people’s tribe?)
Members of the same clan, the same tribe, the same ethnicity, the same region, the same country, the same continent give preference to their fellows, in contrast to outsiders.
That’s how the world works naturally. But you clever activists want to end families and tribes because you have none!?
Is it a crime if I prefer my family members?
What is wrong with giving preference to the people of my tribe?
Should we abolish family because the members give preference to each other instead to everyone.
- Putting the ‘African’ back in West African wax print fabrics
- African prelate says development, not denunciation, way to fight witchcraft
- In a peaceful society, the best entrepreneurship for anyone is marriage.
- African countries are having to come to terms with a growing diaspora’s dual citizenship
- Madagascar re-imposes lockdown amid surge in COVID-19 cases despite claiming they have a cure
- For 148 years, the Church of Latter-Day Saints said black people were not good enough to be priests or enjoy heaven
Should we accuse a mom of loving more her daughter than anyone else?
Of course, there are people outside there trying to destroy families, tribes, nations. Are they right to do so, because families, tribes and nations cause division between people!?
What about social classes?
Should we abolish elite schools because it excludes some people!?
What is wrong with families and tribes and why some people want to destroy them ?
I love my tribe. I’m proud the be Adja. I feel great in the company of my fellow Adja. For nothing I’ll give up my adja identity and language, and culture because of some illusory unity of a void African identity. Still, I’m opened to the world, I’m curious about other tribes, and I could mingle and friendship them.