People with empty life and struggling financially would turn into activists and start noising about saving the world, while what they need is a retreat to put order in their personal life and save themselves first before trying to fix the world.
They think it’s because the world is wrong that they have issues, failing to see that it’s their inability to adapt that is throwing them under the bus. ‘If I have problems, it’s because of the world wrong setup, not because of my fault’.
You have to understand activists, most are lost and often their activism is based on ignorance and fringe self indoctrination.
Most of the time activists are sincere, but deep down they are like naked people promising T-shirt’s to the world.
That is the majority of activists. A tiny minority is genuine about their cause and pour themselves truly into achieving something great.
You want to save the world, start by saving yourself, you are also part of the world.
- A Ghanaian Student in Turkey is submerge at sea
- 100 days of COVID-19 in Ghana: YFM to host a virtual seminar with entertainment industry gurus
- The Most Disciplined Organization In Human History
- Read to understand how the CIA got ‘all’ Ghanaian politicians to sign the military base deal
- In a peaceful society, the best entrepreneurship for anyone is marriage.
Putting order in your house if the giantest step to putting order in the world. A messy, undisciplined, ignorant person could only go so far to save the world.
For those activists who need shouting and noising to heal themselves, we should be compassionate enough to let them heal through that process too. (Unless they become addicted to the medicine)